We're hiring and looking for an International Sales and Business Development Manager who's already based in Dubai.
A bit about us...
We are Phemke, resort wear that feeds your soul with happiness.
We started our journey with Phemke in 2016, sharing the vision to spread happiness by collecting, creating and sourcing exclusive treasures from around the world, all sustainably and ethically sourced.
The thought behind the Phemke brand is to capture that feeling of holiday happiness. Femke Speelman: “Traveling is the ultimate time to unwind and reflect, to discover new things, to be one with nature and most importantly, to make memories. This feeling is the base for our designs whilst adding a sense of place to it by working with local artisans”.
Our collection is for sale in an impressive list of resorts, such as the Anantara, Six Senses and One & Only. We're a passionate and talented team who enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is encouraged to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach. We have set high ambitions to grow the brand extensively throughout Europe, Middle East & beyond and we’re currently looking for an International Sales Manager to help us achieving our targets.
About the role...
Reporting to the Founder & Managing Director you will be responsible for growing the portfolio of customers across the Middle East for Phemke. You'll be building relationships with new and existing customers and colleagues across the business. We want you to get stuck into growing Phemke big as well as smashing through your sales targets. You'll also be repping the brand at all the relevant trade shows and industry events.
In addition you will be:
- Maximising displays and sales of Phemke products based on in-depth financial analysis
- Visiting stores and building relationships with key store personnel
- Training key personnel to enable them to sell Phemke
- Setting, achieving and exceeding the highest standards of Phemke products in-store
- Bringing creativity, direction and impact to merchandising
- Evaluating competitor activity and developing strategies to boost performance
- Keeping a track record of all your (potential) customer visits, results & outcome, follow up activities and so forth using a CRM tool
A bit about you...
Ideally you have recently graduated from college or university and have (albeit limited) experience and knowledge of how retailers operate - particularly at store level. You should have a passion for fashion and travelling. You’re self-motivated, an infectious enthusiasm for sales and a hunger for success. A natural flair in building key relationships and a tremendous understanding and commercial acumen. Detail-oriented, motivated and completely switched on. You are not only able to develop and drive strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. Last but not least, we ask that you possess a driver's licence and be able to travel extensively.
What's in it for you...
- You’ll receive a salary which comprises of a basic salary & commission based on your achievements
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company and to gain international work experience
- The privilege to travel extensively to both beautiful and interesting countries
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team.